Subject:New Yard bird..
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:05:38 -0500

Just walked outside to shag off a Woodpecker pecking on my house and had a
fly over from a Cackling Goose.. Thank you Woodpecker..

I'm currently looking for my next career..

Please see

I welcome advice, suggestions, and an opportunity to network..  Thanks..

Andrew Longtin

Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

See my WEB pages at:

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter

Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member

Cornell Lab Member (PFW)