Subject:Fall Migration
From:James Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:58:34 -0500

I have been reading posts for a few days. I am new to the Cities and Mn. Can someone please take a moment to provide some normally productive locales for fall migration of songbirds and shorebirds(I know it's late in the season). I have a good supply of info on spring hotspots. Are these spots also productive in the fall? I was able to visit Hawk Ridge for a day trip mid Sept. and had a slow day. Did have 1 Goshawk which made it worth all the effort. Thanks in advance for any replies.