Subject:malaysia info?
From:Don Kienholz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:21:34 -0500

hi boys....

just a quick note to see if you have any more details regarding the Penn Malaysia tour? I emailed Jonathan Meyer (easy on the eyes guy per M Duffy) to see if he wanted to bunk with me......

anyway he is unable to go and sent Chris an email a  bit ago  I guess. Let me know when you start to look for flights.

are  there  terrestrial leeches here? looking at getting some leech socks if needed or maybe some queen size panty hose! in coffee color or maybe mulch, mouse or kitty litter!

jeagers on Lake superior, most warblers gone!  Sparrows coming thru now. Has been cold and windy.

need to get the koi out  of the  pond today.

Michael saw your other half at Kurt Herke's place with Kirsten and Chad a few weeks ago.

hope all is well, let me know if you have heard anything from Chris or any other details.

Regards
Don in Duluth

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222985/direct/01/