Subject:Re: Any falconers missing a hawk?
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:42:57 -0500

I shot a picture of a Red-tailed Hawk while counting at Hawk Ridge that had
something trailing it, looked like grass stems or something..

My guess is it got tangled on the bird from hunting in a field of long grass
or something, first time I've seen that..

I'm currently looking for my next career..
Please see
I welcome advice, suggestions, and an opportunity to network..  Thanks..
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota
See my WEB pages at:

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter
Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)