Subject:Re: Any falconers missing a hawk?
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:42:57 -0500

I shot a picture of a Red-tailed Hawk while counting at Hawk Ridge that had
something trailing it, looked like grass stems or something..

http://www.birderguy.com/HawkRidge_20090914_04.htm

http://www.birderguy.com/HawkRidge_20090914_05.htm

http://www.birderguy.com/HawkRidge_20090914_06.htm

http://www.birderguy.com/HawkRidge_20090914_07.htm

My guess is it got tangled on the bird from hunting in a field of long grass
or something, first time I've seen that..

I'm currently looking for my next career..
Please see http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlongtin
I welcome advice, suggestions, and an opportunity to network..  Thanks..
--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter
     http://www.hawkridge.org
Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
     http://www.moumn.org
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member
     http://www.hmana.org
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)
     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw