Subject:Does Weight Watchers sell a diet plan for goldfinches?
From:Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:10:55 -0700

We still have a small flock of goldfinches that are cleaning out our thistle feeder daily. They're also hogging the safflower feeder. I don't know that we've ever seen them this fat. They remind us of a favorite children's book, "Round Robin" by Jack Kent. These goldfinches will have to be walking south at the rate they're putting on the weight!

Jan Dunlap
Chaska
http://www.jandunlap.com
Catch the second Bob White Birder Murder Mystery - "Murder on Warbler Weekend" - at a book or bird store near you!