Subject:Does Weight Watchers sell a diet plan for goldfinches?
From:Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Oct 2009 07:10:55 -0700

We still have a small flock of goldfinches that are cleaning out our thistle feeder daily. They're also hogging the safflower feeder. I don't know that we've ever seen them this fat. They remind us of a favorite children's book, "Round Robin" by Jack Kent. These goldfinches will have to be walking south at the rate they're putting on the weight!

Jan Dunlap
Catch the second Bob White Birder Murder Mystery - "Murder on Warbler Weekend" - at a book or bird store near you!