Subject:100th yard bird..
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:43:13 -0500

Well for my 100th yard bird this morning I had a Rusty Blackbird mixed in
with a large flock of Red-winged Blackbirds / Common Grackles / European
Starlings in the front yard and trees..

I'm currently looking for my next career..

Please see

I welcome advice, suggestions, and an opportunity to network..  Thanks..

Andrew Longtin

Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

See my WEB pages at:

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter

Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member

Cornell Lab Member (PFW)