Subject:Re: Prothonotary warbler, shorebirds at Old Cedar
From:Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:26:52 -0500

Refound the Prothonotary Warbler at the old Cedar Avenue bridge trail early
this AM.  This is the same bird found yesterday by Ruth Hiland (great find)
and refound later by Bruce Fall.  According to the MOU web site this species
has never been found in October before.

Just stood about in the middle of the second boardwalk and studied the north
slope till the bird showed itself as it fed moving around in the thicket.
Didn't see the Nashville Warbler but didn't stay long after seeing the
prothonotary.

Denny

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN