Subject:Photos of poss: Slaty-backed Gull at WI Pt.
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:44:54 -0700

I added a photo on the MOU website under recent sightings and I also add the same photo plus 3 others on my blog: http://colderbythelakebirding.blogspot.com/2009/10/poss-slaty-backed-gull-at-wi-pt.html

Hopefully it'll be refound soon with some better photos at rest and in flight.

Mike

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/