Subject:FW: Snow Buntings, Dakota Cty
From:Laura Coble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 31 Oct 2009 14:08:08 -0500

From: Laura Coble []
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 2:07 PM
To: ''
Subject: Snow Buntings, Dakota Cty

Today around noon I enjoyed seeing  a small flock of 11 Snow Buntings. They
were feeding along the road in an industrial park area with large open
fields, about a mile northeast of Randolph, MN, west of hwy 56. They must
have blown in with the wind yesterday, and they landed very close to my car,
so were easily observed.
Laura Coble
Cannon Falls