Subject:Tufted Titmouse coming to a feeder in Minnetonka, Hennepin County, MN
From:Renner Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 31 Oct 2009 17:43:52 -0500

At 5 pm yesterday afternoon, Friday, October 30, 2009, a Tufted Titmouse
briefly visited a feeder at our home in Minnetonka, Hennepin County,

I watched for it again this morning and it finally showed up at 9:30. In
the two
hours since then it has been visiting about every 5 to 10 minutes.

Although I don't know if it will stay around if you are interested in
seeing it e-mail me for further details.

Renner Anderson
Minnetonka, Minnesota