Subject:MOU Mille Lacs Trip 10/17 Details
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:00:16 -0500

The Mille Lacs Field Trip on October 17th is currently full.  However, if
you were advised that your name was on the waiting list, feel free to join
us.

I anticipate that we will once again park on the far side of the Dairy Queen
lot near Onamia on Highway 169.  However, I am still awaiting confirmation
of this detail, and will advise if we need to move our parking area.
Historically they've appreciated the lunch crowd we bring in.

Please meet us at 7:30 AM, we should be on the road by 7:45-7:50.
Carpooling is essential with the number on this trip.

We will start on the west side of the lake, then either move to Kathio State
Park or the north side of the lake, depending upon migrant movement.  A park
sticker is required if we bird this area.

A Red-throated Loon has already been seen on the west side of the lake, we
hope to find a Pacific or two as well.  Other interesting birds have also
shown up in the past (eg, Boreal Chickadees, disputed Barrow's Goldeneye).

If you have questions or concerns, email me or call 763-257-9121 (cell).

Thanks!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties