Subject:[mou-rba] Grant County - Plegadis Ibis - 10/7/2009
From:CRAIG MANDEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Oct 2009 06:07:00 -0500

10/7/2009
3:00 pm

While birding in Grant county today, with Rick Specht we observed two immature White-faced/Glossy Ibis at the Spink WPA.  The birds were observed only in flight, then landed out of sight in the Marsh on the North side of CR 34/170th St.   We observed the birds in flight in on both sides of CR 34 for about a minute before they settled into the marsh.  We spent about 30 minutes trying to relocate them where they landed, but were unsuccessful in our attempt.

Craig Mandel
Hennepin County
EgretCMan@msn.com<mailto:EgretCMan@msn.com>