Subject:Oops re dove
From:Jim Mattsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:51:05 -0400

When Drew Smith and I returned from seeing the W-w Dove yesterday, I wrote an email and thought I posted it to MOU-net. Seeing Drew's post today alerted me that I, in fact, had not sent it. My apologies. Anyway, Drew's post was no doubt better than mine.

(Hey, I just got my Medicare card yesterday, so cut me some slack!)