Subject:Erie Pier II
From:John Lundy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:32:38 -0500

Thanks to those who responded to my query about Erie Pier, and
particularly to Kim Eckert for your detailed suggestions -- advice I
will follow next time. I see now that my error was driving in. The
sign at the gate doesn't differentiate between driving in and walking
in, but I suspect if I had walked in it would have been fine. The
previous time, several years ago, I had walked in, but on that
occasion there was some construction work going on.
John Lundy
West Duluth