Subject:Five northern rough-winged swallows in Fergus Falls
From:Mark Otnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:22:32 -0500

Late yesterday (10/9) afternoon I found 5 northern rough-winged swallows
along the Ottertail River behind the Quality Toyota dealership in Fergus
Falls.  I surprised not just by the late date but by how many northern
rough-winged swallows were still hanging around.  I wonder if they were a
family group?

Mark Otnes

Fargo ND

701-241-4194