Subject:Blackburnian Warbler
From:jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:52:21 -0700

On Friday afternoon I photographed a Blackburnian Warbler up at Split

On Friday afternoon I photographed a Blackburnian Warbler up at Split Rock State Park. There were also quit a few yellow-rump and red-breasted nuthatch, as well as various sparrows and woodpecker. I also spotted a barred owl at light house point in Two Harbors, unfortunately did not get any pictures of the owl, and was fortunate enough to be up at Hawk Ridge to photograph the gyrfalcon as well as white-throat, white crown and fox sparrow.

Jeff Fischer
http://ecobirder.blogspot.com/