Subject:Cackling Geese, Snow Goose- L. Hiawatha, Mpls
From:Diana Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Oct 2009 08:39:30 -0500

Just an update since I've heard folks are looking for Cackling Geese
in Hennepin County:

Both species (presumably the same birds) were on L. Hiawatha again
this morning at sunrise, last posted on 10/14/09.

I don't see them during the day--only the early morning and then they
must move elsewhere to feed.

Begin forwarded message: