CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2009

From:
Shalin Mehta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:01:56 +0800
Thanks everyone who responded on and off the list. Joystick was the
issue. I received documentation from Ludl that specifically advises to
set the joystick in locked position (with those sliders) and not
touching it for some time after the system is started.

regards
Shalin

mobile: +65-90694182
blog: shalin.wordpress.com

Bioimaging Lab, Block-E3A, #7-10
Div of Bioengineering, NUS Singapore 117574
website: http://www.bioeng.nus.edu.sg/optbioimaging/colin/people.asp#shalinm