CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2010

Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:58:47 +1100
I was assuming that a microscope which was basic enough not to have a field iris was unlikely to have a Bertrand lens!

                                     Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
     http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Electron Microscope Unit, Madsen Building F09,
University of Sydney, NSW 2006

Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
             Mobile 0413 281 861
      http://www.guycox.net