Subject:Re: Cardinal with band
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Feb 2010 09:46:35 -0600

Pat, THANK YOU!! For taking the time and effort to check the bird and to report the band. I have adopted 72 birds of various species at Hawk Ridge so I have a vested interest in what happened to the birds I've adopted and finding out what happens to them.

http://www.birderguy.com/Andrews_HR_Adoption_Page.htm

Out of my 72 birds I've had one that I found out about.

http://www.birderguy.com/HawkRidge_20011012_11.htm

Andrew

--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter
     http://www.hawkridge.org
Minnesota Ornithologists' Union Member
     http://www.moumn.org
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member
     http://www.hmana.org
Cornell Lab Member (PFW)
     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw