Subject:free lecture
From:Tom Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:17:48 -0600

	As the MOU representative to the Minnesota Environmental Partnership, I am occasionally asked to inform our membership about activities.
	Monday, February 22, at 2:30 p.m. a 2010 Sigurd Olson Lecture Series will occur at 203 Green Hall on the St. Paul campus of the University of Minnesota. The title: A political History of Two Landscapes: Yellowstone Park and the Boundry Water Wilderness. The speaker, Brian O'Neil has 30 years of experience litigating environmental concerns. The presentation is free and open to the public.

Tom Bell
Grey Cloud Island
5868 Pioneer Rd. S.
St. Paul Park, MN 55071