Subject:large flocks of robins in Medina, Hennepin County
From:Madeleine Linck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Feb 2010 11:24:05 -0600

Tom Bell's post prompted me to note that during the past 2 weeks, there
have been 100+ American Robins hanging out along Tamarack Drive and
Hunter Drive in Medina and also along the east side of Long Lake in
Orono, Hennepin County.  I saw at least one road-killed robin -- given
the birds were flying back and forth along the road edges, I can see
cars might hit them.
Madeleine Linck
Medina, Hennepin County