Subject:age and sex of American Goldfinches
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:20:32 -0600

Hi All--

I was able to band birds this morning for the first time in 2010 and caught
about a dozen American Goldfinches.  I posted my techiques for telling age
and sex of winter goldfinches in the field on my blog,

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau