Subject:age and sex of American Goldfinches
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:20:32 -0600

Hi All--

I was able to band birds this morning for the first time in 2010 and caught
about a dozen American Goldfinches.  I posted my techiques for telling age
and sex of winter goldfinches in the field on my blog,
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau