Subject:Another Bald Eagle nest in Rice County
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:59:54 -0800

Kirsten and I drove to Dundus today and were happy to see a

Kirsten and I drove to Dundus today and were happy to see a Bald Eagle fly off an old eagle nest just south of Dundus.  The bird flew to a  nearby tree  and joined  another adult Bald Eagle. The nest may be seen from highway 3, looking west, just south of  the junction of highways 3 and 20.  The  nest was  not active last  year to my knowledge.

This is the second Bald Eagle nest we  have found having two live Bald Eagles present at the nest

Rev. Forest V. and Kirsten Strnad
Faribault, Mn.