From:Sonnen, Kiki
Date:Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:10:39 -0600

My husband & I went along the Mississippi River from St. Paul to Winona
Sunday, 2/14 & back north the Wisconsin way Monday, 2/15. We saw 150
Bald Eagles, 1 Golden Eagle (on the ice & in the air on the north of the
Alma Lock & Dam), 10 swans (4 @ Reeds Landing & 6 at Prescott), a
flicker, & flocks & flocks of horned larks (in the Kellogg-Weaver
Dunes). Nice time. Spring is on the way. Kiki Sonnen