Subject:Long-tailed Duck photos
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:05:53 -0600

Hi All--

I was at Prescott, WI, yesterday and took photos of the Long-tailed Duck:

Not quite as good as Dave Cahlander's, but he had a few more millimeters on
his lens than I do :-)

It is not too surprising that two of our photos are nearly identical, seeing
as how we were photographing the same bird at the same time.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau