Subject:Long-tailed Duck photos
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:05:53 -0600

Hi All--

I was at Prescott, WI, yesterday and took photos of the Long-tailed Duck:

http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com

Not quite as good as Dave Cahlander's, but he had a few more millimeters on
his lens than I do :-)

http://moumn.org/cgi-bin/recent.pl

It is not too surprising that two of our photos are nearly identical, seeing
as how we were photographing the same bird at the same time.

dan
--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau