Subject:Re: Pileated Woodpecker - Dakota County
From:Bernard P. Friel
Date:Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:34:24 -0600

I have a pair of Pileateds I'd like to place for adoption. Though I'm
surrounded by woods with an abundance of suitable trees, they seem to prefer
attempting to peck out a nest in the roof or fireplace chase of our
home...last year to the tune of several hundred $ for repairs...and they are
back and looking for a place to raise another brood. Any suggestions.
Bernard P. Friel
Web Pages -  ;
     Owl Gallery