Subject:birding around the metro
From:Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:40:14 -0600

Yesterday we had fly-by of a Flicker that has been hanging around this winter.

Tonight (Sunday) I stopped by Miesville Ravine and was rewarded with a calling Long-eared Owl.  also found a pair of Beaver crunching wood along the Canon River there and at least two packs of coyote howling.

sweston2@comcast.net