Subject:Looking for Nighthawk Nest Sites
From:Sami Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Feb 2010 11:56:58 -0600

My name is Sami Nichols. I'm a Conservation Biology Graduate Student at the
U of M. I'm working on a project looking at Nighthawk nests on buildings
(and in rural areas) in the Twin Cities area. Do any of you know of any
suspected nesting sites around here, or any areas where Nighthawks seem to
congregate in summer? (Or who might know the answer to this question?)
I can be reached best by email (nicho561 AT

Any leads would be most appreciated!

K. Sami Nichols
Conservation Biology Graduate Program
University of Minnesota