Subject:Golden Eagle
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:02:44 -0800

 Kirsten and I drove Black Dog Road, west to east, Wed
Greetings:

 Kirsten and I drove Black Dog Road, west to east, Wednesday afernoon, and were happy to see a Golden Eagle.  It had a very brown back and stomach area.  The wings were straight out in flying so we knew it was an eagle.

Rev. Forest and Kirsten Strnad
Faribault, MN.