Subject:Re: What Makes One Bird More Special Than Another?
From:Amy Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:01:49 -0600

For me it is bird song. I will never forget my first winter wren calling in
an Eastern forest, it created a strong memory that has stuck with me. Just
as the variation in the territorial calls of a Barred Owl, one evening
while out looking for migrating salamanders or the flute-like melody of the
Hermit Thrush. Some songs I could sit and listen to for a long while.

I do love the look of owls, but for the most part I enjoy watching any
bird.

Warm Regards,
Amy