Subject:Re: [mnbird] What Makes One Bird More Special Than Another?
From:Erika Sitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:07:50 -0600

Canada Jays - "The opportunity to enjoy their specific features from ten
feet away was a rare treat."  Never been in the Boundary Waters, eh? LOL

I'll go with the Great Gray Owl and I'll add Sandhill Cranes.  I will never
tire of their show at Sherburne and Crex in the fall.  And we're going to
Nebraska next month; three years is about as long as we can go between trips
there.

Erika Sitz
Ramsey, north Anoka County