Subject:MESSAGE FROM THE MODERATORS
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:28:36 -0800

We are looking into why the automated message stating that the list had been moved was sent out.  Once we have a had a chance to determine why this happened we will let you know.

Nothing has changed and you are still a member of MOU-NET.

Please send messages as you did previously to MOU-NET@LISTS.UMN.EDU.

We apologize for any confusion this caused.

Regards,

Terry Brashear
Co-moderator MOU-NET

Terry Brashear