Subject:pale finch in Aitkin County -- Big Sandy Lake
From:Janet Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:24:14 -0800

Hi --

I just posted a photo on the Recently Seen page of a very pale, buff-colored finch (some kind of albino sort of goldfinch maybe?) that appeared at our feeder on Big Sandy Lake in Aitkin County within the last half hour. It was with a flock of goldfinches & purple finches, and it's the same size & shape as a goldfinch, but it's all buff & white. I have other photos as well, if anyone is interested.

Janet Hill
Raspberry Island
Big Sandy Lake