Subject:Info needed about Randklev's
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Feb 2010 17:15:59 -0800

I would like to get in touch with Mr. and Mr. Ronald (Arlen

I would like to get in touch with Mr. and Mr. Ronald (Arlene)Randklev. They used to live 5 mile east of Grand Marais, Mn. I unerstand they are now living in the Twin Cities area with, or near, some family member. I would like to get in  touch with  them personally, as soon as possible.  I would appreciate receiving their e-mail address, or their phone number.

Rev. Forest V.  Strnad
Faribault, Mn.