Subject:Crex Meadow in late Feb.
From:jmmet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Feb 2010 20:05:54 -0600

hi to the group--I came to birding thru my interest in photography about 2 years ago.  I have heard about crex meadow thru this group and know it to be a bountiful place for birds of many types during spring thru fall but have never been there.  I will be near it at the end of this month and wonder what I might expect to find there in terms of types of birds and their numbers (i.e. how many) at that time?

thanks for any info you may be able to give ...

jim