Subject:Cooper's Hawk in St Louis Park
From:Michael K Stickel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:51:32 -0600

        Waiting at a long stoplight on HWY 7 in St Louis Park yesterday
about an hour before sunset, I was watching a flock of crows & saw that
one was flying like it had arthritis & had a longer tail than the others.
When it started racing after a pigeon  & saw the pale underside, I
realized I was looking at a dark-morph or juvenile Cooper's Hawk.

Mike Stickel
Senior Technician; Motor Engineering Design
EH&S Coordinator
Rockwell Automation
10120 W. 76th St, Suite B
Eden Prairie, MN  55344