Subject:pair of Great Horned Owls in Arden Hills
From:Ben Wilson (Gmail)
Date:Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:27:00 -0600

When we arrived home Wednesday evening (about 9pm),  we were greeted with 2
Great Horned Owls serenading each other in our back yard.  Quite a sound. I
took the dog for a walk while my wife watched the yard.  She saw one of them
fly between the houses and then the yard fell silent. The rear of the house
backs into Crepeau Park in Arden Hills.

Ben Wilson

(651) 332-1362 mobile

(651) 493-9406 home