CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2010

From:
Michael Bastiani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:09:39 -0500
Anyone have experience aligning a new KrAr laser on a Microradiance 2000?  I just installed
a new laser and have a service scheduled in 2-3 weeks to align the laser (when service
engineer gets back from a training session in Germany). It would be great if I could get it
useable sooner and I would feel a great sense of accomplishment!   It looks straightforward
(two mirrors, 4 adjustment screws), but I know hitting a 50um fiber is not trivial.  If
someone routinely does this on their own and has step by step instructions I would love to
hear from you.
thanks
michael