Subject:Rice County birding today
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:16:41 -0700

 Kirsten and I saw our first Northern Harrier, migrati
Greetings:

 Kirsten and I saw our first Northern Harrier, migrating today. Also saw a Greater White-fronted Goose in Cannon River, in Faribault, from S. Alexander Park. It had a yellow bill, white next to the head. Orange legs and feet. It was located about 30 yards east, right, from the boat launch cement sloop. The Greenland adult, according to picture in National Geographic bird book.

Rev. Forest V. Strnad
Faribault, Mn.