Subject:Spread the good word for MOU
From:Kate Kelnberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Apr 2010 20:48:18 -0500

The MOU booth at the State Fair spreads the good word about MOU programs,
publications and field trips but State Fair rules do not permit us to sign
up new members.  We need to increase membership in MOU and a good place to
start is where birders gather.  There are two opportunities in May for MOU
members to "market" our programs to prospective members.
The first is a Raptor Release program on May 1st at Hyland Park Nature
Center from 11:00AM to 2:00PM with one release at 1:00.  One or two
volunteers would be most welcome for this event.
The second is the Urban Birding Festival. The festival information fair is
at Spring Brook Nature Center on Saturday, May 15 from 9:00-3:00.  One or
two volunteers for each of two shifts - 9:00-12:00 and 12:00-3:00 would be
most appreciated for this event.

To volunteer or for more information contact
Jen Vieth: jennifer@carpenternaturecenter.org
or Kate Kelnberger: kkelnberger@boreal.org

--
Boreal Access Web Mailer