Subject:Birds and Beers, 7:15 pm Sunday 4/18/2010 Lebanon Hills, The Woodcock.
From:Curt Rawn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Apr 2010 00:04:09 -0500

Sunday, April 18, 2010 at Lebanon Hills Regional Park.  The woodcocks start their display about 15 - 20 minutes after sunset, which means they will start around 8:30pm. Since the display area is next to the visitor center at the park, we'll meet there starting about 7:15 pm and have an old fashioned tailgate party-you can come early to mingle or come closer to magic hour.  Bring your own food and beverages and we'll laugh until it's Woodcock Time.  The park closes at 10pm, so this gives us plenty of time to get some great birding done.
Learn more about Birds and Beers at http://www.birdchick.com/wp/birds-and-beers/

Curt Rawn