Subject:Salt Lake Birding Question
From:Jason Caddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Apr 2010 00:22:19 -0500

Hello fellow birders,

I am planning on attending the birding fest next weekend in the Salt Lake area and just had a couple of questions.

Do I need to sign up for this event or just show up at the meeting hall on Saturday morning? I know that I have to make reservations for the dinner on Saturday night. I am very excited for this experience.

On Sunday I really would like to try for Greater Prairie-Chickens at Rothsay. Does anyone have suggestions on how to find them? Is there a blind that I can sign up for to see these birds at their leks?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Jason Caddy

South Minneapolis