Subject:Re: Great-tailed Grackle/Jackson Cty
From:Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 2010 18:55:18 -0500

I was just kindly corrected by a friend about our last post on the
Great-tailed Grackles.  The state highway is State Highway 86, not 71.  I
don't know what we were thinking when we typed the message.  We have only
been going to that area for the last 16 years after we helped to discover
the first nesting colony in Minnesota.  All the directions are correct
except for the state highway number.  Highway 86 is some 9 miles west of 71
in case I have really confused you.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN
dbmartin@skypoint.com