Subject:Cinnamon Teal
From:Barb & Butch Ukura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:38:23 -0500

The Cinnamon Teal was seen today at approx 7AM in the field south of the
dairy farm and north in the flooded cornfield. The sun was at my back by
the flooded cornfield and
I had fantastic looks at the Cinnamon Teal. It was right next to the
road. I would like to
thank Sue Schumacher for directing to the correct location on Salem
Avenue and John
Cyrus for the original post.

Butch Ukura