Subject:Re: Cinnamon Teal not present
From:Donn Mattsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:52:11 -0500

Donn Mattsson and I saw the cinammon teal today (Monday) after a long time
searching .  At around 5:00 tonight we located him at the end of the small
stream which flows along the left side of the first field to the north of
the farmhouse.  We had originally seen a few ducks back in there on land by
the tree, but could not see enough of them to make an ID.  Eventually the
cinammon teal stepped out, was quite visible, swam for a bit in the water,
then went back up on land.
Kathy Mattsson