Subject:Volunteers wanted
From:Nicholas Folk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:36:00 -0500

I am looking for several volunteers to help identify birds on Saturday, May 8th
for the International Audubon's Bird Watch Open on our golf course.  Typically
we try to identify birds starting around 7a.m.  Coffee and pastries will be
provided for all volunteers.  For more information please contact me.  Thanks.

Nicholas Folk
1st Assistant Superintendent
The Minikahda Club, Minneapolis, MN
(612) 926-4167 office