Subject:butter rump invasion!
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:37:30 -0500

Numerous Yellow-rumped Warblers invading my water feature for the last hour.  Chipping Sparrows in too. Lots of Mourning Doves, robins, various woodpeckers and just a general increase in the number and activity of resident birds.  And of course my ornamental japanese maple just outside my window is fully leaved making for summer effort window birding.  I love my life!

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN