Subject:Re: Raptor Species?
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:21:50 -0500

Yesterday I saw a female Sharp-shinned Hawk in hot pursuit of a crow.  The
hawks are nesting in our back woods, and I assumed that the hawk was chasing
the crow off the hawk's territory.  The hawk was not gentle with the crow.

dan tallman

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau