Subject:Bald Eagle in St. Paul.
From:Lee Pratsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Apr 2010 13:16:10 -0500

Good afternoon,

    A bald eagle was at about 100' above Shepard Road at about 10a.

    Flying ESE between Alton and Homer s/he was joined by another bird over the bluffs above Crosby Park.

    I'm not sure of the other bird, but it had a similar size and shape.

    I'm not an expert in identification, however, all the characteristics in Peterson's were there: white hood, white tipped wings, yellow beak, wings extended, not bent.  Right size too.

    Lee in St. Paul